* Application for leave from the college should be submitted duly signed by the concerned teacher and the parents/guardian of the student.
* Class teachers are authorized to grant leave for up to three days to the students of their respective class subjects to the approval by the Principal. However, during the college examination, only the Principal will grant such leave on the recommendation of the Controller of Examination.
* Sick leave application for more than four days should be submitted to the college ofﬁce with the recommendation of the class teacher. Such application must accompany medical certiﬁcate from a Government Hospital.
* Ordinarily, students should get their application signed by their teacher prior to proceeding on leave.
* The class teacher can grant leave for her own period.
* If any student will be absent without application she has to pay 100 Rsﬁne.