Rules and Regulation
Applications for admission will be received on the form stapled at the end of This Prospectus. The application form should be duly signed by the father or guardian. Admission obtained on false documents shall be liable to disciplinary action.
Following documents should be attached here with the admission form.
(l) 3 Photocopies of Metric result card / Certiﬁcate.
(2) 3 Photocopies of Intermediate result card (for Graduation).
(3) 3 Photocopies of Graduation result card (for Masters).
(4) 1 Copy of character Certiﬁcate from the school, last attended.
(5) 3 Photocopies of CNIC of Father / Guardian / Self (B form).
(6) 4 Photographs of the candidate (Passport size).
The Principal has full discretion either to accept or reject any application for admission without assigning any reason thereof. Candidates who have passed their SSC Examination from a body other than BISE Faisalabad should invariably submit Board Migration Certificate with the application form. Candidates seeking admission at Postgraduate level having passed their B.A / B.SC Examination from a university, other than the University of Sargodha, should Submit University Migration Certiﬁcate with the application form.
* The above-mentioned conditions can be modiﬁed whenever deemed necessary.
* The admission of EA. ESC, I.Com B.A, B.SC, B.Com, and B.Ed is declared according to the recommended dates of Educational Board and University. In the case of admission in the college: paid dues will be irreversible.